Interreg VI news
The project Euregio Campus Limburg / Niederrhein aims to increase the perception of the euregio rhein-maas-nord as a cross-border region of education and knowledge and to further reduce the barrier effect of the border. The central project objectives are:
– GET ATTENTION: The perception of the euregio rhein-maas-nord as an ideal location for studying should be increased.
– CONNECT: The benefits of studying in a border region need to be identified and enhanced. Attractive cross-border study programs will be developed and provided to the students.
– BINDING TO THE REGION: The attractiveness and perception of the euregio as a possible labor market and place of residence for graduates should be increased.
The achievement of these objectives will be ensured by three sets of measures:
1. Conception and implementation of a marketing concept for the cross-border region of education and knowledge.
2. Intensifying cooperations between higher education institutions in the field of education. Here it is necessary to systematically compare the existing study programs and education courses as well as other educational formats of the two universities involved in the project, to identify intersections and to develop joint educational offers.
3. The third set of measures aims to reduce the brain drain and generate a brain gain. This includes analyses, measures to improve matching processes between graduates and regional companies (especially SME), and measures to improve the perception of euregio rhein-maas-nord as an attractive job market and place of residence for graduates.
The innovative approach of this project is the interdependences of the three outlined sets of measures; in particular, these interdependences should help to ensure that the objectives will be achieved.
1.1.2019 - 30.6.2022
Socio-cultural and territorial cohesion in the programme area
Hochschule Niederrhein - University of Applied Science
Fontys International Business School Venlo, Stadt Krefeld, WFMG - Wirtschaftsförderung der Stadt Mönchengladbach GmbH, Gemeente Venlo, WFG Wirtschaftsförderungsgesellschaft Krefeld mbH, Stadt Mönchengladbach,
|Stadt Mönchengladbach||0,00 €|
|Hochschule Niederrhein - University of Applied Science||144.076,73 €|
|WFMG - Wirtschaftsförderung der Stadt Mönchengladbach GmbH||48.613,12 €|
|Provincie Limburg||270.341,58 €|
|EFRE / EFRO||901.138,62 €|
|Gemeente Venlo||48.353,12 €|
|MWIDE NRW||270.341,58 €|
|WFG Wirtschaftsförderungsgesellschaft Krefeld mbH||0,00 €|
|Stadt Krefeld||48.353,12 €|
|Fontys International Business School Venlo||71.059,36 €|